Shares of Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE:LVLT) ended Friday session in green amid volatile trading. The shares closed up +0.40 points or 0.80% at $50.13 with 1.55 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $50.00, the shares hit an intraday low of $49.70 and an intraday high of $50.40 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $18.20 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 359.53 million shares.
On Aug. 30, 2016 Level 3 Communications, Inc. (LVLT) colocation services at data centers in Curitiba, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, have achieved a Report on Compliance with applicable portions of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) version 3.2. A PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) Qualified Security Assessor’s audit confirms Level 3’s colocation services at three Brazilian data centers meet all data security standards outlined in requirements 9 and 12 of PCI DSS version 3.2.
PCI DSS Version 3.2 Key Facts:
The PCI SSC was established by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover Card for organizations that house, process and transmit credit card data.
The process factors in industry feedback from the PCI Council’s more than 700 global participating organizations, as well as data breach report findings.
The new version is used by businesses around the world to safeguard payment data before, during and after a purchase is made.
The update to the standards is part of a regular process for ensuring the PCI DSS addresses current challenges and threats.
Level 3 Key Facts:
Level 3 operates more than 350 data centers worldwide.
Level 3 data centers are managed on-site by a team of specialized technicians and have direct connectivity to its more than 320,000 km fiber network with metro market reach in more than 60 countries.
In February 2016, Level 3 inaugurated its first Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) scrubbing center in São Paulo to provide increased performance and reduced network latency for customers under attack.
In November 2015, Level 3 activated a power substation with a capacity of 20 MW to feed its data center in Cotia. This capacity is enough to support the growth of up to four times the current power demand, providing the flexibility to support customers’ expansions.
Shares of Infosys Ltd ADR (NYSE:INFY) ended Friday session in green amid volatile trading. The shares closed up +0.20 points or 1.24% at $16.30 with 5.47 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $16.03, the shares hit an intraday low of $16.03 and an intraday high of $16.33 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $36.29 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 2.29 billion shares.
Infosys Ltd ADR (INFY) on July 15, 2016 Announced Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2016.
Consolidated results under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the quarter ended June 30, 2016
Quarter ended June 30, 2016
- Revenues were $2,501 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2016
QoQ growth of 2.2% in reported terms; 1.7% in constant currency terms
YoY growth of 10.9% in reported terms; 12.1% in constant currency terms
- Operating profit was $602 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2016
QoQ decline of 3.7%
YoY growth of 11.3%
- Net profit was $511 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2016
QoQ decline of 4.1%
YoY growth of 7.4%
- Earnings per share (EPS) was $0.22 for the quarter ended June 30, 2016
QoQ decline of 4.1%
YoY growth of 7.4%
- Liquid assets including cash and cash equivalents and investments were $4,918 million as on June 30, 2016 as compared to $5,202 million as on March 31, 2016 and $4,750 million as on June 30, 2015. Dividend payout of $481 million was made during the quarter.
- The Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Board of Directors of Infosys Limited at its meeting held on July 14, 2016, approved the grant of 1,857,820 RSU’s at par value which shall be made on August 1, 2016, to a total of 7,898 eligible and identified high performing employees upto mid-level managers of the Company and its subsidiaries under the 2015 Employee Stock Compensation Plan. The RSU’s shall vest over a period of four years from the date of grant which shall be exercisable within the period as approved by the committee. Out of these RSU’s, a total of 1,515,135 equity shares will be issued out of the existing treasury shares held by the Infosys Employee Benefits Trust and the balance will be in the form of ADR’s and Phantom stock rights.
- In accordance with the Postal ballot approved by the shareholders on March 31, 2016, Dr. Vishal Sikka, CEO and Managing Director has been granted RSU’s amounting to $ 2 Million which shall be made on August 1, 2016. The RSU’s are time based and will vest over a period of 4 years subject to continuous service. The exercise price for the grant is equal to the par value of one share per RSU.