Shares of Sabre Corp (NASDAQ:SABR) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.78 points or -2.69% at $28.18 with 278.07 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $28.76 the shares hit an intraday low of $28.17 and an intraday high of $28.78 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $7.62 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 278.07 million shares.
Sabre Corp (SABR) announced that Company executives will participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
Rick Simonson, executive vice president and chief financial officer, plans to participate in the Deutsche Bank Technology Conference on September 14, 2016 beginning at 7:30 a.m. PT / 10:30 a.m. ET.
Chris Nester, senior vice president and treasurer, plans to participate in the Deutsche Bank Leverage Finance Conference on September 27, 2016 beginning at 10:40 a.m. PT/ 1:40 p.m. ET.
Live audio webcasts of each session will be available on the Sabre website at investors.sabre.com. A replay of the event will be available on the website for at least 90 days following the event.
Shares of Mobil’nye Telesistemy PAO (ADR) (NYSE:MBT) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.29 points or -3.43% at $8.17 with 1.99 billion shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $8.30the shares hit an intraday low of $8.16 and an intraday high of $8.35 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $7.27 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 1.99 billion shares.
Mobil’nye Telesistemy PAO (ADR) (MBT) on August 18, 2016 announced its unaudited IFRS financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2016.
Key Financial Highlights of Q2 2016
- Consolidated group revenue increased by 5.3% y-o-y to RUB 108.1 bln
- Total revenue in Russia rose by 3.3% y-o-y to RUB 97.4 bln
- Mobile service revenue in Russia increased by 0.1% y-o-y to RUB 72.8 bln
- Sales of goods in Russia increased by 38.7% y-o-y to RUB 10.6 bln
- Active subscriber base increased by 3.5% for the Group to 109.0 mln
- MTS’s proprietary retail network in Russia increased to 5,838 stores
- Revenue in Ukraine increased by 13.5% y-o-y to UAH 2.7 bln
- YTD Free Cash Flow reached nearly RUB 24.0 bln
- Total Group debt fell to RUB 274.5 bln as Net Debt/LTM Adjusted OIBDA remained stable at 1.1x
Mr. Andrei Dubovskov, President and CEO of MTS, commented, “For the period, we are pleased to report strong topline growth of 5.3% as total Group revenue increased to RUB 108.1 bln. Factors that have allowed us to build on our successful 3D strategy and set the pace for the market include: strong retail sales; stable service revenue despite on-going weaker usage in certain mobile market segments; growth in B2C home Internet and pay-tv markets; and growth in Ukraine through the steady adoption of 3G data services.