Shares of Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE:LVLT) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -1.69 points or -3.38% at $48.35 with 359.53 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $49.59 the shares hit an intraday low of $48.35 and an intraday high of $49.77 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $16.80 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 359.53 million shares.
On Aug. 30, 2016 – Level 3 Communications, Inc.’s (LVLT) colocation services at data centers in Curitiba, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, have achieved a Report on Compliance with applicable portions of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) version 3.2. A PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) Qualified Security Assessor’s audit confirms Level 3’s colocation services at three Brazilian data centers meet all data security standards outlined in requirements 9 and 12 ofPCI DSS version 3.2.
PCI DSS Version 3.2 Key Facts:
- The PCI SSC was established by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover Card for organizations that house, process and transmit credit card data.
- The process factors in industry feedback from the PCI Council’s more than 700 global participating organizations, as well as data breach report findings.
- The new version is used by businesses around the world to safeguard payment data before, during and after a purchase is made.
- The update to the standards is part of a regular process for ensuring the PCI DSS addresses current challenges and threats.
Level 3 Key Facts:
- Level 3 operates more than 350 data centers worldwide.
- Level 3 data centers are managed on-site by a team of specialized technicians and have direct connectivity to its more than 320,000 km fiber network with metro market reach in more than 60 countries.
- In February 2016, Level 3 inaugurated its first Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) scrubbing center in São Paulo to provide increased performance and reduced network latency for customers under attack.
- In November 2015, Level 3 activated a power substation with a capacity of 20 MW to feed its data center in Cotia. This capacity is enough to support the growth of up to four times the current power demand, providing the flexibility to support customers’ expansions.
- For more information about Level 3’s data center services, visit:http://datacenters.level3.com/.
Paulo Poi, GRC Coordinator, PCI QSA
“Supported by the many already existing security controls, it was very natural for Level 3’s Colocation Services to achieve this report on compliance with applicable requirements of PCI DSS. This report offers peace of mind to customers, confirming a controlled environment.”
André Magno, Director of Data Center and Security, Level 3 Brazil
“Our customers need to ensure their IT services and data are housed by a provider that is wholly focused on the safety of their information. For Level 3, it was key to achieve a report on compliance with applicable requirements of this important international standard to demonstrate our commitment to security and safety to our customers in a variety of sectors, including e-commerce, retail and finance.”
Shares of MeetMe Inc (NASDAQ:MEET) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.22 points or -3.54% at $5.99 with 52.48 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $6.11 the shares hit an intraday low of $5.81 and an intraday high of $6.20 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $303.24 million and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 52.48 million shares.
MeetMe Inc (MEET) on August 17, 2016 reiterated its financial guidance for the third quarter and full year of 2016 in response to recent volatility in the Company’s share price and in anticipation of upcoming investor meetings.
MeetMe Third Quarter 2016 Guidance
- Revenue for the quarter is expected to be in the range of $17.0 million and $17.5 million, representing growth of between 19% and 22% year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter is expected to be in the range of $6.5 million and $7.0 million, representing growth of between 25% and 35% year over year.
MeetMe Full Year 2016 Guidance
- Revenue for the year is expected to be in the range of $66.0 million to $68.0 million, representing growth of between 16% and 20% year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the year is expected to be in the range of $25.0 million to $27.0 million, representing growth of between 24% to 33% year over year.