Shares of Mobil’nye Telesistemy PAO (ADR) (NYSE:MBT) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.39 points or -4.79% at $7.75 with 5,748,773 shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $7.83, the shares hit an intraday low of $7.73 and an intraday high of $7.93 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $6.90 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 1.99 billion shares.
Mobil’nye Telesistemy PAO (ADR) (MBT) on August 18, 2016 announced its unaudited IFRS financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2016.
Key Financial Highlights of Q2 2016
- Consolidated group revenue increased by 5.3% y-o-y to RUB 108.1 bln
- Total revenue in Russia rose by 3.3% y-o-y to RUB 97.4 bln
- Mobile service revenue in Russia increased by 0.1% y-o-y to RUB 72.8 bln
- Sales of goods in Russia increased by 38.7% y-o-y to RUB 10.6 bln
- Active subscriber base increased by 3.5% for the Group to 109.0 mln
- MTS’s proprietary retail network in Russia increased to 5,838 stores
- Revenue in Ukraine increased by 13.5% y-o-y to UAH 2.7 bln
- YTD Free Cash Flow reached nearly RUB 24.0 bln
- Total Group debt fell to RUB 274.5 bln as Net Debt/LTM Adjusted OIBDA remained stable at 1.1x
Shares of Oclaro, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCLR) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.34 points or -3.70% at $8.86 with 5,685,795 shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $9.15, the shares hit an intraday low of $8.76 and an intraday high of $9.21 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $1.26 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 112.21 million shares.
Oclaro, Inc. (OCLR) on Sept. 21, 2016 announced the pricing of its public offering (the “Offering”) of 15,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $8.35 per share. In addition, Oclaro has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,250,000 additional shares of its common stock. Oclaro expects to close the offering on September 27, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Oclaro intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital, capital expenditures, other corporate expenses and acquisitions of complementary products, technologies or businesses. Oclaro does not have agreements or commitments for any specific acquisition at this time.