Shares of Oracle Corporation (NYSE:ORCL) ended Wednesday session at $41.25 with 10.42 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $41.14, the shares hit an intraday low of $40.95 and an intraday high of $41.31 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $170.06 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 4.12 billion shares.
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) announced that its first quarter fiscal year 2017 results will be released on Thursday, September 15th, after the close of the market. Oracle will host a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the financial results. The live webcast will be available on the Oracle Investor Relations website at www.oracle.com/investor.
Shares of Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) ended Wednesday session in green amid volatile trading. The shares closed up +1.32 points or 1.02% at $131.05 with 27.99 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $130.04, the shares hit an intraday low of $129.95 and an intraday high of $131.98 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $385.91 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 2.32 billion shares.
Facebook Inc (FB) on July 27, 2016 reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2016.
“Our community and business had another good quarter,” said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. “We’re particularly pleased with our progress in video as we move towards a world where video is at the heart of all our services.”
Second Quarter 2016 Operational Highlights
- Daily active users (DAUs) – DAUs were 1.13 billion on average for June 2016, an increase of 17% year-over-year.
- Mobile DAUs – Mobile DAUs were 1.03 billion on average for June 2016, an increase of 22% year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) – MAUs were 1.71 billion as of June 30, 2016, an increase of 15% year-over-year.
- Mobile MAUs – Mobile MAUs were 1.57 billion as of June 30, 2016, an increase of 20% year-over-year.
Second Quarter 2016 Other Financial Highlights
- Mobile advertising revenue – Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 84% of advertising revenue for the second quarter of 2016, up from approximately 76% of advertising revenue in the second quarter of 2015.
- Capital expenditures – Capital expenditures for the second quarter of 2016 were $995 million.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities – Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities were $23.29 billion at the end of the second quarter of 2016.