Shares of Radian Group Inc (NYSE:RDN) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.38 points or -2.71% at $13.66 with 2.72 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $13.93, the shares hit an intraday low of $13.62 and an intraday high of $14.01 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $2.87 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 214.36 million shares.
Radian Group Inc (RDN) announced that Frank Hall, chief financial officer, will present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference, being held at the Sheraton Times Square in New York City, on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 9:45 a.m. Eastern time. The presentation, which will be webcast live with an accompanying slide presentation, can be accessed by visiting https://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/091216a_js/?entity=67_2Y5MR1Q or Radian’s website at http://www.radian.biz/page?name=Webcasts.
The slide presentation will also be available on Radian’s website one hour prior to the event and can be accessed by visiting http://www.radian.biz/page?name=Presentations.
A replay of the presentation will be available for approximately 180 days.
Shares of UDR, Inc. (NYSE:UDR) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -1.15 points or -3.23% at $34.49 with 2.70 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $35.26, the shares hit an intraday low of $34.38 and an intraday high of $35.28 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $8.64 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 267.06 million shares.
UDR, Inc. (UDR) on July 27, 2016 Announced Second Quarter 2016 Results and Updates Full-Year Guidance.
Second Quarter 2016 Highlights:
- Net income per share was $0.06, Funds from Operations (“FFO”) per share was $0.44, FFO as Adjusted per share was $0.45, and Adjusted Funds from Operations (“AFFO”) per share was $0.41.
- Net income attributable to common stockholders was $17.0 million as compared to $85.9 million in the prior year. The decrease year-over-year was primarily due to lower gains on the sale of real estate.
- Year-over-year same-store (“SS”) revenue, expense and net operating income (“NOI”) growth for the quarter were 5.7 percent, 5.5 percent and 5.7 percent, respectively.
- Construction was completed on three West Coast Development JV communities located in Seattle, WA and Anaheim, CA with a total going-in valuation of $315 million.
- Commenced the construction of Crescent Heights, a 150-home development in a 50%/50% joint venture with MetLife in Los Angeles, CA, with a total estimated cost of $126 million and an expected completion of 2018.
- Sold one wholly-owned retail property located in Bellevue, WA for approximately $45 million.