Shares of Host Hotels and Resorts Inc (NYSE:HST) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.05 points or -0.31% at $16.25 with 7.43 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $16.28, the shares hit an intraday low of $16.19 and an intraday high of $16.40 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $12.31 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 742.48 million shares.
Host Hotels and Resorts Inc (HST) announced that it will report financial results for the third quarter 2016 prior to market open on Wednesday, November 2, followed by a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Management will discuss the Company’s third quarter 2016 results and its business outlook for the remainder of 2016.
Interested individuals are invited to listen to the call via telephone at (719) 325-2202. It is recommended that participants call 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time to ensure proper connection. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available on the Company’s website at www.hosthotels.com. A replay of the call will be available Wednesday, November 2 at 1:00 p.m. ET until Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. ET via telephone at (888) 203-1112, passcode number 7595830, or via webcast on the Company’s website through December 2, 2016.
Shares of Vereit Inc (NYSE:VER) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.06 points or -0.53% at $10.29 with 7.32 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $10.29, the shares hit an intraday low of $10.21 and an intraday high of $10.38 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $10.19 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 965.19 million shares.
Vereit Inc (VER) on Aug. 3, 2016 announced its operating results for the three months ending June 30, 2016, as well as progress on its business plan.
Second Quarter 2016 Highlights
- Net Income of $3.2 million and Net Loss per diluted share of $(0.02)
- Achieved $0.19 AFFO per diluted share
- Completed $175.4 million of dispositions at an average cash cap rate of 7.1%
- Reduced Net Debt to Normalized EBITDA from 6.7x to 6.6x
- Cole Capital® raised $138.7 million of new equity capital
- Issued $1.0 billion of senior notes and entered into a $300 million term loan to redeem the Company’s senior notes due 2017
- Due to the early refinancing, the Company is narrowing its previously issued 2016 AFFO per diluted share guidance range of $0.75 – $0.80 to $0.75 – $0.78