Shares of Charles Schwab Corp (NYSE:SCHW) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.27 points or -0.87% at $30.65 with 1.32 billion shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $30.92 the shares hit an intraday low of $30.64 and an intraday high of $31.32 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $40.39 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 1.32 billion shares.
Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW) provides wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, money management, custody, and financial advisory services. The company operates through two segments, Investor Services and Advisor Services. The Investor Services segment provides retail brokerage and banking services, retirement plan services, and other corporate brokerage services; and stock plan services, compliance solutions, and mutual fund clearing services, as well as engages in the off-platform sales business. The Advisor Services segment provides custodial, trading, and support services; and retirement and corporate brokerage retirement services.
Shares of HCP, Inc. (NYSE:HCP) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -1.47 points or -3.71% at $38.13 with 467.58 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $39.19 the shares hit an intraday low of $37.82 and an intraday high of $39.19 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $16.68 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 467.58 million shares.
HCP, Inc. (HCP) on Aug. 9, 2016 announced results for the quarter ended June 30, 2016.
SECOND QUARTER 2016 AND RECENT HIGHLIGHTS
- EPS and FFO per share were $0.64 and $0.71, respectively; FFO as adjusted and FAD per share were $0.74 and $0.72, respectively
- Achieved year-over-year three- and six-month Cash NOI SPP growth of 4.4% and 3.8%, respectively, excluding the assets being transferred to Quality Care Properties, Inc. (“QCP”) (formerly HCP SpinCo, Inc.) as part of the anticipated spin transaction
- Announced $111 million of investment activities and $282 million of dispositions
- Executed 1.3 million sq. ft. of leasing in our life science and medical office portfolios, bringing occupancy to 98.7% (all-time high) and 91.6%, respectively
- Filed amended Form 10 for QCP in connection with our anticipated spin transaction
- Appointed Michael D. McKee as interim President and CEO and Thomas M. Herzog as EVP and CFO