Shares of New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:NYCB) ended Friday session in green amid volatile trading. The shares closed up +0.28 points or 1.86% at $15.36 with 4,197,837 shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $15.09, the shares hit an intraday low of $15.09 and an intraday high of $15.36 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $7.62 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 487.07 million shares.
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Joseph R. Ficalora will participate in the Raymond James U.S. Bank Conference to be held on Wednesday, September 7th, in Chicago.
During his presentation, which is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. Central Daylight Time (2:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time), Mr. Ficalora will discuss the Company’s business strategies, including its pending merger with Astoria Financial Corporation (AF), and its second quarter 2016 financial performance.
A simultaneous webcast of the presentation will be available at the Company’s website, ir.myNYCB.com. A replay of the webcast will be available later in the day and will be archived at the Company’s website, together with the accompanying PowerPoint slides, through September 14, 2016.
Shares of Vereit Inc (NYSE:VER) ended Friday session in green amid volatile trading. The shares closed up +0.11 points or 1.06% at $10.45 with 7,283,372 shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $10.41, the shares hit an intraday low of $10.39 and an intraday high of $10.65 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $10.19 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 965.19 million shares.
Vereit Inc (VER) on Aug. 3, 2016 announced its operating results for the three months ending June 30, 2016, as well as progress on its business plan.
Second Quarter 2016 Highlights
- Net Income of $3.2 million and Net Loss per diluted share of $(0.02)
- Achieved $0.19 AFFO per diluted share
- Completed $175.4 million of dispositions at an average cash cap rate of 7.1%
- Reduced Net Debt to Normalized EBITDA from 6.7x to 6.6x
- Cole Capital® raised $138.7 million of new equity capital
- Issued $1.0 billion of senior notes and entered into a $300 million term loan to redeem the Company’s senior notes due 2017
- Due to the early refinancing, the Company is narrowing its previously issued 2016 AFFO per diluted share guidance range of $0.75 – $0.80 to $0.75 – $0.78