Shares of American Axle & Manufact. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AXL) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.80 points or -4.73% at $16.10 with 76.45 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $16.75 the shares hit an intraday low of $16.07 and an intraday high of $16.84 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $1.21 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 76.45 million shares.
American Axle & Manufact. Holdings, Inc. (AXL) on July 29, 2016 reported its financial results for the second quarter of 2016 and updated its full year 2016 outlook.
Second Quarter 2016 Results
- Sales of $1.025 billion
- Gross profit of $191.4 million, or 18.7% of sales
- Net income of $71.0 million, or $0.90 per share
- Adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest expense, income taxes, depreciation and amortization, excluding the impact of a $1.0 million investment gain related to the final distribution of the Reserve Yield Plus Fund) of $164.8 million, or 16.1% of sales
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $157.3 million
- Free cash flow (net cash provided by operating activities less capital expenditures net of proceeds from the sale of property, plant and equipment and government grants) of $105.0 million
Shares of Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE:STZ) ended Friday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -3.20 points or -1.93% at $162.35 with 177.15 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $164.34 the shares hit an intraday low of $162.35 and an intraday high of $165.21 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $32.45 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 177.15 million shares.
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) is an international beverage alcohol company. The Company is a producer and marketer of beer and wine the United States and Canada. Its segments include Beer, Wine and Spirits, and Corporate Operations and Other. It is a multi-category supplier (beer, wine and spirits) of beverage alcohol in the United States. It sells a number of brands in the import and craft beer categories, including Corona Extra, Corona Light, Modelo Especial, Ballast Point and others. It is a producer and marketer of wine, and sells a number of wine brands across various categories, including table wine, sparkling wine and dessert wine, and across all price points, such as popular, premium and luxury categories. Some of its wine and spirits brands sold in the United States include Black Velvet Canadian Whisky, SVEDKA Vodka, Meiomi, Robert Mondavi, Wild Horse, among others.